Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Oh God! They're everywhere! There's nowhere to run! AAAAAUUGGHH! (Update July 21th)
Commander Wymsy
post Jun 28 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

IT'S THE ATTACK OF....

THE ZOMBIDOOFS!

*ahem*

Event topic. Let's do this.

How to get an egg from this event
- You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
- You MUST have logged in sometime on GPX+ in the last two weeks. Yes, being set as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know why people had to ask me this....)

About 600-800ish (but 325 for the clones because I just thought of 600 being a lot for something that breeds....) of each egg will be sent to random users who meet the two requirements above.

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
- If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

No really, I'm trying to see how many people will pay attention to the don't make a topic about it thing. Somebody manages to fail every single time I do this.

Event dates and what's being handed out

July 15th: Bulbasaur Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 16th: Charmander Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 17th: Squirtle Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 18th: Mewtwo - 750 eggs handing stuff out at 12 AM is awesome
July 19th July 20th: It is a mystery - Mew - 600 eggs
July 20th July 21st: It is a mystery

---

<insert comment wishing you luck here>

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 20 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Because of a combination of database work (which is not finished yet at this point in time), and me being sleepy as fuck due to Benadryl, I am postponing the first mystery event egg of July 19th to July 20th, and the second mystery event egg to July 21st.

Make a thread bitching and your face will be rubbed off with sandpaper. I didn't want to have to do this, but yeah.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 21 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

Alright. Because of yesterday's mishap, the fact that the site lags randomly, and the massive account purging that is going to happen, I'm bumping the mystery event egg for today to a different event (either August or September). And no, this isn't just some random decision. I thought this through before eventually deciding to do it.

If you're angry over this, I'm going to plainly tell you to just get over it. Because you already know it's coming back, so you've got no reason to be angry.

That also means I don't want to see topics complaining about it (because it's obnoxious).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.