Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Joural
Joural
post Jun 19 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 36 176

My Platinum team!

Name: Joural

Hometown: Fidona

Appearance: Joural is a male warrior, with bright blue eyes and green hair. He stands at a rather imposing 6'3", he has large muscles along his arms and legs showing his years spent training in the forests, during which time he found his first Pokemon. Dressed in a hardened leather suit of armor, it has been dyed to look camouflaged. He carries a wicked looking spear, although in practice it would likely shatter on the first impact. Joural tends to have a wild look of excitement on his face, and can seem quite frightening if you don't hear him coming and simply turn around to see him standing behind you, with his imposing stature, armor like clothing, and spear he can be quite imposing.

Personality: He is always excited by fighting and the idea of helping his pokemon to fight better and better. his greatest goal is not to always win, but to reach the point where he can accept his loses, and later come back to overcome such shortcomings. Besides that he is generally cheerful, and just a little naive as a result of having lived most of his life in the woods. He tends to shun spending long amounts of time in any one area, unless such is required for a battle, in which case he is too excited by the prospect of the fight to notice(usually). a bit of a hothead, he tends to loose a pokemon he spent hours trying to find, because instead of starting off by paralyzing, freezing, or putting it to sleep, he just has his pokemon start attacking it with wild abandon, at which point it tends to run.

Biography:When he was quite young, his parents were hunters, and would take him out into the woods from time to time, sometimes staying with them for months on end, where they taught him to make his own shelters, weapons, and how to fight and defend himself. He later lost his parents while still at a young age(8), and went out into the wild in his fear and confusion. he spent the first few weeks coming to terms with his parents death, and after he had come to terms with his parents deaths, he felt he could no longer return, and so decided to remain in the wild, where he felt at home. over the years he receives his treecko while in the wild, and later crafts his spear, although not necessarily well. He still does not know just how his parents died, but has long since accepted that fact.

Starting Pokemon: Treecko

Items: 2 oran berries, 1 Pecha berry, 1 Cheri berry

The Biscuit's name is Bertha.

sorry, didn't notice I needed a certain amount for the personality. was too focused on coming up with a way to get my appearance longer... (not very good with appearances, tend to focus more on what they do than how they look...)

well, I edited and added to the personality. I have now also edited and added to the bio. anything else I should change?
Reason for edit: more space between everything :(

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 20 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #2

I'm what you get when you eat you are own soul.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 055

*is on FEP more*

First glance reveals that the personality is too short.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Joural
post Jun 21 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Platinum team!

edited, just posting to bring your attention back after waiting 24ish hours.

--------------------
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 22 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

*is on FEP more*

Yeah, you generally won't be noticed unless you tell us that you edited it :P

Edit: The bio could be a little longer, fleshing out his life before his family got dead.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Joural
post Jun 24 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Platinum team!

okay then. more work on the bio. got it then. I'll do that right now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

YeahVeryeah
post Jun 24 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

*is on FEP more*

Seems interesting, though I hope this is the only case of a character being a man from the wild. Approved.

--------------------
THIS CHALLENGE IS FIGHT
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 12:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.