Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alexis Treinem
Fei Fei
post Jun 9 2009, 06:01 AM
Post #1

Is totally a chick.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 21 742

PANE Party: Alex

Name: Alexis “Alex” Treinem

Hometown: Fidona

Appearance: Quick Summary: Five foot two, very short brown/blond hair (leans more towards blond), green eyes, pale skin. She wears a pair of jeans, sneakers, two undershirts and a black sweatshirt under a green jean jacket. She has a black choker with a poke ball ornament on it.

Extended Summary: Her hair is cropped very short and slightly uneven around the edges. She cut her long hair all off right before her journey (long hair isn’t practical for extended adventures, or so says her). She’s got wide green eyes and is almost perpetually smiling. Her olive-green jean jacket has a large poke ball design on the left bottom corner (with only ž of the poke ball showing on the jacket). Under her jacket she wears a thin black, hooded zipper up sweatshirt that she leaves open at all time (unless the jacket over it is closed, which she only does in cold weather or rain). Under that she wears two sleeveless, undershirt-esq. shirts, one yellow and one blue. She wears a pair of black fingerless biking gloves, and completing her ensemble is a rather plain pair of blue jeans, not tight but not too loose (loose pants would get caught up on things as she walks), and a pair of grey high top sneakers that are sew closed rather than laced up. She has a pair of laces to tie them closed even tighter, should she need to, say, climb a mountain. Her black choker necklace has an non-functioning, small poke ball attacked to the cloth as a charm, if you will.
She carries a backpack rather than a purse or bag. It is of the generic tan color so often seen in pokemon games and carries quite the bit of traveling supplied (though she’s yet to understand just how some trainers are able to fit cases of bread, bicycles, and a hundred sum-odd CDs around in their bags).

Personality: Alex, as she would so prefer you to call her, is quite the care-free young woman. A pokemon lover since nigh her birth, she’s experimented with a little bit of everything concerning these fascinating creatures, though never more officially than neighborhood battles, contests with friends, and the occasional trip to the local daycare. She’s friendly with most everyone she meets, and is one of those rare people that is just the right combination of laid back and enthusiastic (she’s enthusiastically laid back, or tamely enthusiastic, whichever you prefer). She has no problem with making jokes at her own expense, and treats her pokemon as if they could speak to her, their being the best friends she has, and holds regular (one sided) conversations with them. There is relatively little that gets her down or angry. The one thing that never fails to sour her mood is the mistreatment of pokemon and people, but rather than storm around in a rage or sulk, she’ll go out of her way to rectify the situation, no matter how far off track it may take her. She enjoys just walking around on her little self-prescribed journey, observing the scenery and meeting the new people she so often comes across. She’s very realistic, but not in a pessimistic way. She knows when there are battles she can’t win, contests she’s not up for, and she takes her losses in stride and learns from her mistakes. She’s not competitive, but who doesn’t like to win? More than battling and contest competing, though, is Alex’s love for her monsters, and pokemon in general. If her pokemon aren’t up to battling, or just don’t want to, she won’t battle. They are more than mere partners or fighters, her pokemon are her very best childhood friends, as dear or dearer than any human child could have been.

Biography: Alex was born to the two most sickeningly in love parents there ever were. Apparently, her father didn’t succumb to the apparent epidemic of ‘fathers-leaving-home’ that the pokemon world seems to be plagued by, and he and his wife both stay at home, each having had successful pokemon adventures before settling down to family life.

Born and raised in the quaint island town of Fidona, she got her first monster when she was seven years old. Her parents gave her a charmander for her birthday - seeing as the little pokemon was of such a sweet temperament, they figured it would be the perfect pet for her. If she could have, she would have latched onto him and never let go. Hiiro, as she called him, became her very best friend and (not being much shorter than her) was the perfect playmate. For her tenth birthday, her parents, so pleased as they were that their precious daughter loved pokemon as much as they, got her a pair of Nidorans, one male and one female (hoping that they would become her favorite pokemon, as her mother’s favorite was her nidoking and her father’s favorite was his nidoqueen). So Hime and Ouji joined Hiiro and Alex’s little poke-entourage. Being ten, she of course needed the help of her parents in taking care of so many pokemon, but soon enough she was managing them quite well on her own. She’s become adept at reading their movements, expressions, and poke-speech inflection. She talks to them often, even if she knows perfectly well that they can't 'answer' her, or even when their in their pokeballs and they can't really hear her (walking alone gets boring after a while). At age seventeen, Alex decided that she had been staying at home long enough, and thought she’d give traveling a shot. She cut all of her hair off herself, liking the rather unkempt look that resulted, and packed her bags (with no help from her sobbing parents. Their little chick was leaving the nest, yes, but leaving on a pokemon journey of her own. Their tears were those of joy and sadness. I feel the need to say here that they were a very close nit, loving and laid-back family, and Alex sends regular letters home, as well as visits when she can. Thankfully, she gets better responses than ‘Welcome home, dear. Why don‘t you take a little rest?’ Honestly, your mother in the games must hate your guts).

Pokemon:
Hiiro: (M) Level 14
Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Ember
- Alex’s first monster. He’s a friendly and curious little charmander who loves Alex more than anything. He's much more like her brother than a pokemon, despite the species differences, and he's often the voice of reason for the other pokemon on Alex's team.

Ouji: (M) Level 13
Moveset: Peck, Poison Sting, Double Kick, Focus Energy
- He took to Alex and Hiiro like a fish to water, and took to Hime even faster. His crush on the oblivious little Nidoran (F) is a source of endless amusement for Alex and Hiiro. He’s brave, despite his small stature, and can easily get in over his head, usually in an attempt to impress Hime.

Hime: (F) Level 9
Moveset: Scratch, Double Kick, Poison Sting
- The oblivious but sweet Nidoran of Alex’s party. She endlessly adorable, but not very strong in battle. Ouji is always so kind to help her out. She is curious, and constantly wide-eyed and wondering. She’s very quite, and can get very shy around new people. She loves saddling up right next to Alex’s legs as they walk. She loves her master very much. Hime’s left ear is missing the barb on the tip (she was born without it).

Kuchi: (F) Level 12
Moveset: Bite, Astonish, Fake Tears
- A sassy and proud Mawile, Kuchi was captured at level 6 when Alex and Hiiro stumbled across her in the Trickster's cave. She's tough and doesn't like to fool around, but she's slowly (very slowly) warming up to Alex and her other teammates. She's no so much mean as she is incapable of believing that she can lose.

Unnamed Egg :

Items: Pokeballs x10, Potions x6, Escape Rope x1, Repel x3, an assortment of common berries.

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is... Bertha, of course.

This post has been edited by Fei Fei: Jun 15 2011, 09:16 PM
Reason for edit: I almost wanted to deny it for the sole purpose of the font/size being annoying to read. Also double-skipped lines

--------------------
PANE (click to show)

PANE:
I've been dead. I'm back. Let's get our RP on.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jun 10 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Oh that Colonel Crazy. So crazy.

Anyway, there is one stumbling block. I don't like the "I can understand Pokemon" bit. At most, one is really good at body language. It just...bugs me. Sorry, you're gonna have to change it.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Fei Fei
post Jun 10 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #3

Is totally a chick.
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 742

PANE Party: Alex

Oh! I certainly didn't mean she can literally understand them! (That annoys me as well, when people can 'talk' to pokemon). I merely meant that she's particularly good at 'reading' the monsters she's grown with. Hmm, how to say? Like you said, body language...like how one gets to 'understand' an old dog after having them for years, or how two friends can 'communicate' without speaking. I guess I just mean that, when she 'talks to them' she can get a general idea of what they 'tell' her by reading their nods, expressions, etc. (Like Satoshi and Pikachu in the anime).

I can try to change it to make it sound more like how I explained here, to try and forestall any miss communications.

(Also, I'm sorry about the spacing and font. I wrote the initial profile in Word, and it messed up all of my spacing when I posted it in the...posting space. I tried to fix it up, but with my internet acting odd and other such distractions, I'm afraid I may have done more harm than good).

--------------------
PANE (click to show)

PANE:
I've been dead. I'm back. Let's get our RP on.

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jun 11 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Oh. Okay. That makes a lot more sense. Good enough for me. Profile approved. Enjoy PANe.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:15 AM
All content and images Š2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.