Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
New breed of penguin found in the Mojave Desert (Update June 26th)
Commander Wymsy
post Jun 6 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

OH GOD WHAT IT'S MELLLTIIIIIINNNNNG!!

---

You know the drill. I have your attention.

How to get an egg from this event
- You must keep at least one slot open in your party.
- You MUST have logged in sometime in the last two weeks. Yes, being set as online all of the time counts as being online (I don't know why people had to ask me this....)

About 800-1000ish of each egg will be sent to random users who meet the two requirements above.

IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out eggs. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs do NOT show up in the Lab for the event. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- There is ONE set shiny for each legendary, but every other egg has a regular chance of being shiny.
- If you obtain ONE of the eggs from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an egg on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event egg from any other day during this event.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to run the script.

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG OR MAKE A THREAD TO DISCUSS THE EVENT.

Event dates and what's being handed out

June 23rd: Darkrai (Only available to people without an event Pokémon) - .... The randomiser stopped at 743 (I was trying to do 1000). I'm guessing everybody who met the requirements I set got one....? Oh, ran it again and it managed to send out 6 more.... so that's 749 I guess. I suppose that event filter counted legendaries AND novelties. Only conclusion I can come up with. And now it managed to send 14 more, making it 763 now.

Oh, by the way, you can stop PMing me stuff about people not getting one. I have no way of knowing if they previously had any Legendary/Novelty that they just abandoned, so I'm not going to send anything if you ask me to do that.

Okay, fixed that filter nonsense and send out the last 237. But then it sent out 171 before timing out and then I tried to the send the last of that and it only sent one and then I ran it again and it timed out this time and I don't know anymore I give up that's enough Darkrai OBNOXIOUS RUN-ON SENTENCE.

June 24th: Articuno (Available to anybody) - 900 eggs
June 25th: Deoxys (Available to anybody) - 800 eggs
June 26th: Azelf (Available to anybody) - 950 eggs

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jun 11 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #2

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

And now for glorious doodles!

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 08:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.