Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
What's a Red Orb?, I just found a Red Orb?
Icicle
post Jun 5 2009, 06:29 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 407

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jaxzilla @ Jun 5 2009, 07:26 AM) *
QUOTE(Icicle @ Jun 5 2009, 07:12 AM) *
And um.. I would assume that it's based around Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza simply because I think there's only three chests in PMD2. Being a red one, a blue one, and a green one. I'm sure if any other boxes appear it will be posted.. xD

QUOTE(Kirara @ Jun 5 2009, 03:54 AM) *
But yeah mine was blue and it gave me a Soul Dew

I googled soul dew. It's an item that comes attached to Latias or Latios, depending on which version of the game you have. So logic says it would summon Latias or Latios. >_>

The OP got a red orb, which would make sense if it summoned Groudon. A blue orb for Kyogre, maybe, and a green for Rayquaza?

And of course, there could be hold-items for other legends used as summons. Maybe Sacred Ash for Ho-oh, Lusterous/Adamant/Griseous orb for Palkia/Dialga/Giratina. For the nintendo-event legends, maybe the item that unlocks them? I'm sure there are others, and I'm sure the admins will come up with some for the legends that don't have a related item in-game. xD

There's no telling if there's really any rhyme or reason to the colours of the chests and what items they produce. Perhaps though, if the admins allow it, we could start a little research project. Have people who get chests record what colour it was and what item they received, to see if there's a pattern! cat.gif

...*note to self; don't make posts at 7am after being very tired from walking a dog in the rain*

Hm.. that might be a bit of a.. errr... *insert frequently used term that's a bit too inappropriate for a form here that rhymes with rocksock (>>)* if it shows up in the lab for anyone, not just the user, to find then. But you could have just gotten lucky? xD

--------------------

flight rising: IcicleKurai | Twitch: icicledust
twitter: icicledust_ | instagram: incendiary.wit
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jaxzilla
post Jun 5 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #22

Just call me Jax. :3
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 720

+~+[[<3]]+~+

Someone else just got a Kyogre egg. Uh... 'bird of the stars', I think. I'd be interested to know if they got a summoning item for that, because if they didn't... Legends shouldn't be popping up so frequently, and I'd have to say the answer is 'yeah, once you summon it, it becomes a free-for-all'. >_>;

--------------------
[Current Party]

[If you PM me to breed for you, I will falcon-punch you in the fuckin' face. <3]
Special Pokemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Icicle
post Jun 5 2009, 06:38 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Active Squad

Then that's stupid, if that's really the case. The would crash because people will be all "OMFG A BIGGER CHANCE OF LEGENDARY *REFRESHREFRESHREFRESH*" on the Lab page.

I mean, I've noticed how bad the site gets in the afternoon during the event, people constantly checking their party page to see if anything's been given out yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

kobwad
post Jun 5 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 850

Active Squad

Actually, I'm the one who got Kyogre.
Now I'm really interested in that red orb. But please don't let it work like the little man. I hate him. Can not open multiple tabs at once is really frustrated.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jaxzilla
post Jun 5 2009, 06:46 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

+~+[[<3]]+~+

My bad, Kobwad. xD

Now, I think it would be a cool idea if it appeared in the lab, but was only adoptable by /you/ for a certain period of time. And then, if you didn't claim it, it'd go into the lab for the rest of the userbase to fight over. xD

I dunno if that'd even be codeable though. o_O

I think a better bet would be to give you a little drop-down menu, where you either have the option to 'summon directly to party' or 'summon to lab', if you feel like being generous. cat.gif

Also, Doctor Tess just got a lab Latios.

Have any of you people actually gotten and used these summoning items? >_>;

--------------------
[Current Party]

[If you PM me to breed for you, I will falcon-punch you in the fuckin' face. <3]
+Quote Post

Ansku
post Jun 5 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 726

My Diamond team <3

DDD: Did someone stole my Palkia? D; Cause I used my Lustrous Orb and it didn't show up.

Edit/ *cries* I'll NEVER get any of Legendaries...

This post has been edited by Ansku: Jun 5 2009, 06:57 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jaxzilla
post Jun 5 2009, 06:50 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

+~+[[<3]]+~+

QUOTE(Ansku @ Jun 5 2009, 07:47 AM) *
DDD: Did someone stole my Palkia? D; Cause I used my Lustrous Orb and it didn't show up.

'milkmanfromthesouth' just posted his shiny new Palkia egg in the latest obtained thread. I'm so sorry, hon. D ;

--------------------
[Current Party]

+Quote Post

Icicle
post Jun 5 2009, 06:51 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jaxzilla @ Jun 5 2009, 07:46 AM) *
My bad, Kobwad. xD

Now, I think it would be a cool idea if it appeared in the lab, but was only adoptable by /you/ for a certain period of time. And then, if you didn't claim it, it'd go into the lab for the rest of the userbase to fight over. xD

I dunno if that'd even be codeable though. o_O

I think a better bet would be to give you a little drop-down menu, where you either have the option to 'summon directly to party' or 'summon to lab', if you feel like being generous. cat.gif

Also, Doctor Tess just got a lab Latios.

Have any of you people actually gotten and used these summoning items? >_>;

I agree. Have a Daycare dynamic to it.

And.. that sucks Ansku.. but this might just solidify the fact that people are getting screwed outta legendaries. Which is stupid because.. I'm not gonna slow my clicking down just to have someone else steal my legendary, might as well sell the items for the 50k if that's the case unimpressed.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cassius
post Jun 5 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #29

What elections?
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 730

Conquer them all.

They can indeed be stolen? Oh, that's a bit sad now ~ my laptop is too old and slow for the lab so I'd definitely only summon these items for others. *sighs* If I should find one of these precious things I guess I'll rather sell it then use it, even if it'll be hard especially when it would be Kyogre, Latios or Palkia. ^^;;

Oh, and sorry that it happened to you, Ansku ~ I hope you'll have more luck next time. :/

Edit:

I really like your ideas, Jaxzilla. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Shinzon: Jun 5 2009, 06:59 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Icicle
post Jun 5 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Active Squad

I hope this is all temporary. Because like I said.. do we really want all of these n00bs constantly refreshing the lab in hopes for a better chance of a legendary? This is why the event times are never given out, why you can't organize a mass release of pokemon/eggs into the Shelter, because of idiots constantly refreshing the site that causes it to lag and crash ><;

And besides.. it's not fair for people who are changing their clicking habits at hopes to get a pokemon they REALLY like, just to lose that chance to a n00b that's gonna be all "HAHA I GOTS MYSELF A LEGENDARY EGG AND YOU DON'T =P"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Slow Bro
post Jun 5 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #31

Take It Slow, Bro~
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 458

Slow...

i would sell the items too. >_>

screw all that stuff! the account upgrades seem more important, and its not like im gonna die tommorrow or anything like that. i have other chances to get a legendary egg....although, ive been VERY unlucky lately. havent got a single legendary, rare, or even novelty egg during the past month or so. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

kobwad
post Jun 5 2009, 07:01 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 850

Active Squad

I think admins need to explain something and fast. We can not figure it out. Some people just lost their legendary eggs. It's quite unfair.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gacko
post Jun 5 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #33

There's a goat on the lam, Sir!
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 523

Flying Monkeys

QUOTE(kobwad @ Jun 5 2009, 08:01 AM) *
I think admins need to explain something and fast. We can not figure it out. Some people just lost their legendary eggs. It's quite unfair.

There was no guarantee that if we used the item we would get it. Just that we would have to be wary and watch for it

--------------------

+Quote Post

Neverland
post Jun 5 2009, 07:28 AM
Post #34

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 974

Active Squad

I see. I guess users should buy a repel to go with it.
Just use the repel right after the summon and you'll increase your own chance of getting your egg O':

--------------------

Click please! I always make it a habit to return clicks <3
Neverland (Unowns: 23/28) :: Leirun :: Tiffy
Daycare: ??? x ???
Wishlist (click to show)
Completed Rotom Collection (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jaxzilla
post Jun 5 2009, 07:33 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

+~+[[<3]]+~+

QUOTE(Neverland @ Jun 5 2009, 08:28 AM) *
Just use the repel right after the summon and you'll increase your own chance of getting your egg O':

Okay, this is completely spammy and irrelevent, but, since I've never bought or used one.. Do you happen to know how repels work? Do they just hide the four eggs that would have shown up on the page, or does it go through and hide every last egg in the lab that you already have and force it to show any you don't have? ._.

--------------------
[Current Party]

+Quote Post

Neverland
post Jun 5 2009, 07:37 AM
Post #36

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 974

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jaxzilla @ Jun 5 2009, 08:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Neverland @ Jun 5 2009, 08:28 AM) *

Okay, this is completely spammy and irrelevent, but, since I've never bought or used one.. Do you happen to know how repels work? Do they just hide the four eggs that would have shown up on the page, or does it go through and hide every last egg in the lab that you already have and force it to show any you don't have? ._.

Repel makes the lab show only eggs you have never gotten before for the next 3 refresh. They'll even state which number of refresh you are on at the bottom of the page.

So user of any orbs will have 12 chances (more if they keep spamming repels) of seeing the legendary they just release into the lab. However it'll only work for them if they have never gotten it before. So tough luck for 2nd time users.

This post has been edited by Neverland: Jun 5 2009, 07:39 AM

--------------------

Click please! I always make it a habit to return clicks <3
Neverland (Unowns: 23/28) :: Leirun :: Tiffy
Daycare: ??? x ???
Wishlist (click to show)
Completed Rotom Collection (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jaxzilla
post Jun 5 2009, 07:42 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

+~+[[<3]]+~+

Well, I suppose that'd be a better way of going about it. But it's expensive, and still nowhere near 100% a sure thing. I'd much rather see the admins drop the frequency of chests generated and add a summon-directly-to-party option. xD

Not worth changing my clicking habits as it is now. If I get a chest on my party page or shelter/lab, I'll grab it. But otherwise, fffff.

...also... why are you breeding Lunatones! Make more Solrocks. DO IT. DO IT NAO. D ;<

--------------------
[Current Party]

+Quote Post

Illusione Tempus
post Jun 5 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #38

Addicted to Dragalia Lost
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 314

Milotic

Man all the fuss about those legendaries o_O.gif

Well I'm going to hunt for.. Wait a minute? Kyogre egg appeared at the lab at 5:25 PM GMT+7 and I missed it?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cityscape
post Jun 5 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 12 037

Pearl Team

I hate to be the one to say it, but it's very possible this is the way the admins planned it. It's more of a gamble than a certainty. You could either sell it and have a guaranteed number of points to buy things from the shop or you get a chance at a legendary egg. Seems pretty win/win to me, but I'm not too interested in legendaries. x:

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kirara
post Jun 5 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #40

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 274

Diamond Team

I wish I would have keep on reading... I saw lab and went for it.... And lost it... It someone else got it a couple mins ago tell you who you were....

But if I would have keep on reading this I would have just sold it most likely... then I wouldn't have had to wait for the Finder...

--------------------
| [Friend's ->] |
All the above like clicks, if you like to give them. [Last one is not from here]
Claims-
GPX+ Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:54 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.