Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sora Akuto
Jay Shay
post May 30 2009, 09:38 AM
Post #1

Hello! :)
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27 801

Active Squad

Name:Sora Akuto (First name means Sky, and I will change it to that if we are not allowed to have Japanese names)
Hometown: Floaroma Town. (Did I spell that right?).

Appearance: Sora is an average height girl, not tall, not short. She has curly red hair, and crystal blue eyes. She has bangs that are rather long, but get shorter as they go across her face, like a diagonal. She always wears a pink shirt, with big sleeves that cover her hands. She loves to wear jeans, and always wears a scarf belt. She also wears green sneakers.

Personality: Sora is a very sweet girl, and once she gets close to a person, she cares about them very much. She has always loved grass pokemon, and was thrilled when she got one for a present. Before that, she was lonely, and sometimes that part of her still shows through. When she is in a situation where one of her friends or pokemon is being hurt, she gets very angry, and is willing to fight. Normally, she is very peaceful, and likes to go with the flow.
She is very good at cheering people up, but not very good at cheering herself up. When she is sad, she is quick to cry, and likes to hug her pokemon. It has always made her feel better.

Biography: Sora grew up as a normal girl in Floaroma, and has never moved. She had a best friend named Miana, and became very sad and lonely when Miana left to go on a pokemon adventure. It turns out she never returned. She lived the years as a sad girl, but over time she learned how to keep it inside. She always looked happy on the outside, but on the inside she was depressed. Her parents saw this, and they had no idea how to make her feel better until Sora started developing an interest for pokemon. Her parents watched her, and they saw that Sora was mainy focusing on Grass pokemon. For her 11 birthday, her dad gave her a big surprise. She got two grass pokemon. Chikorita and Turtwig. They have become her best friends, and she has never been lonely since. She got Chikorita first, so she is especially close to her. She has nicknamed her Chikorita Leafy, and her Turtwig Twiggy. For the next year she lived a normal life, happy again. Her adventurous spirit grew, and she wanted to go on an adventure. For her 12 birthday, she got a Poketch. Now she is just starting out, and wants to be the greatest grass trainer ever. Or a coordinator. Or both. she can't decide.

Starting Pokemon: Chikorita lvl 7. Turtwig lvl 6.

Items: Poketch, 7 pokeballs, 9 potions. She is going to buy more soon.

What is the biscuit's name? The answer is...The biscuits name is Bertha

Other Notes: N/A

(If I did anything wrong, please tell me and I will change it)

--------------------

Hmm...I need an avatar...

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 30 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #2

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

No problems here, have fun in PANE! Approved!

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:46 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.