Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Dark and Disturbing Cartoon Theories, The sad, and sometimes scary theories about the media you like
RoboFloatzel
post Sep 29 2011, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 066

Robot Pokemon

Has anyone here heard some of these? They are basically a type of "Wild Mass Guessing" that involve grimdark therories about certain cartoon, anime, and video game series. Here's a few I found that were very interesting:

There’s a theory that interprets Ed, Edd and Eddy’s entire cast of kids as all being dead and living in a purgatory of an eternal childhood cycle (originally an eternal summer, but then they started going to school), thusly the complete lack of any adults in the purgatory. They’re are a number of explanations for their deaths, ranging from basic deaths such as an explosion due to a gas-leak in the neighborhood, to apocalyptic ones such as nuclear explosion or the spread of a deadly disease that killed most of middle-America. A related theory suggests that the kids in the cul-de-sac are dead children from the neighborhood, each from different time periods (Johnny and Rolf from the 40’s, Kevin from the 90’s, Naz from the 60’s, Jimmy from the 00’s, and so on).

There's also the theory that the entire world of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is merely the imagination of a deranged human girl in an insane asylum named Pinkamena Diane Pie (in other words, Pinkie Pie), as her way of coping. Pinkie Pie is simply a split personality of this girl, whom is incarcerated for murdering her parents and friends because her dolls told her to, think about the fanfic "Cupcakes" for a minute, then make the infamous grimdark fanfic take place in the real world with humans, because that's basically what this theroy it to an extent.

There's also the "Ash Ketchum comatose" theroy (which I bet some of you have heard of), an Animal Crossing theory similar to the MLP one above, and countless others. Discuss and post other dark cartoon theories you have found.

This post has been edited by Masterge77: Sep 29 2011, 02:37 PM

--------------------

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

My icon was made by MelNathea on DeviantART
My DeviantART account

Water types are weak against Fire types if they use Thunder as armor. Flareon can use dive and aim for the horn. Then finish it off with False Swipe although it may faint if it uses Endure...but thats just because everyone knows Arbok evolves into Seviper
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:21 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.