Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Star Guided Journey, Caution! Spoilers
Sussie
post Jan 18 2012, 04:26 AM
Post #341

TippyToes McWhisperson
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 493

I herd u leik me

Ah ._. Aurora day..why didn't I know that Star Guided Journey had a 'wait so many days' restriction! I probably wouldn't have put a Deoxys into my shiny recorder otherwise <.<! Somehow that sucks a little bit..Aurora doesn't appear that often anyways..so I don't know why the exploration has restrictions to begin with q.q!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Jan 18 2012, 06:43 PM
Post #342

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

Already did this exploration four times, but released three Gardevoirs if that helps anybody who's looking for one.

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Jan 18 2012, 06:59 PM
Post #343

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sussie @ Jan 18 2012, 03:26 AM) *
Ah ._. Aurora day..why didn't I know that Star Guided Journey had a 'wait so many days' restriction! I probably wouldn't have put a Deoxys into my shiny recorder otherwise <.<! Somehow that sucks a little bit..Aurora doesn't appear that often anyways..so I don't know why the exploration has restrictions to begin with q.q!

Aurora actually tends to appear at least 3 or 4 times within Star Guided Journey's time limit. It's the same reason any other Normal Exploration has a time delay, but I agree that SGJ's is perhaps a little long. (It's also my opinion that the Heart Sweets exploration has a little too high of a time delay, but I guess the admins disagree.)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Moonlit
post Jan 18 2012, 08:47 PM
Post #344

Go-with-the-flow Private
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 198

Private Army

Was gonna start this, but the stupid wait time. It irks me!

--------------------

Pal Pad for daily clicks, or otherwise. (132/135)
Follow me on Twitter? @Anthimonymous

Art (click to show)

I Love You Kelsey <3 (click to show)

GPX Groups (click to show)

Rookie (click to show)

~ VDex ~
+Quote Post

Sussie
post Jan 18 2012, 10:51 PM
Post #345

TippyToes McWhisperson
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 493

I herd u leik me

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Jan 19 2012, 12:59 AM) *
QUOTE(Sussie @ Jan 18 2012, 03:26 AM) *

Aurora actually tends to appear at least 3 or 4 times within Star Guided Journey's time limit. It's the same reason any other Normal Exploration has a time delay, but I agree that SGJ's is perhaps a little long. (It's also my opinion that the Heart Sweets exploration has a little too high of a time delay, but I guess the admins disagree.)

ya I know..I said 'it doesn't appear that often anyways' and well..the last time was like 17days ago or so? ._. so I would prolly have to wait for 2 more aurora days to pass until I can start the exploration again ._. and that annoys me a little

I don't really want it to change though..I like it that it's still not the easiest to get some legendaries. But it will be pretty hard to hatch a lot deoxys' if the wait time is so long ._.

--------------------

+Quote Post

sundayrain26
post Feb 11 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #346

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7 095

Favourites

I have a question.. which may be a bit silly. Do you have to finish the exploration by the end of the day when the aurora weather is still active? Or do you have longer? Just wanted to know because I have to work today. -_-2.gif

--------------------
~Nicole

+Quote Post

Draknir
post Feb 11 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #347

We salute being 20% cooler.
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 349

Yellow Nuzlocke Team

QUOTE(sundayrain26 @ Feb 11 2012, 09:20 AM) *
I have a question.. which may be a bit silly. Do you have to finish the exploration by the end of the day when the aurora weather is still active? Or do you have longer? Just wanted to know because I have to work today. -_-2.gif

Nope. You can complete it any time after starting it. It won't auto-end like the other Special Explorations(Which this one was at one time).

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 16 17 18
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.