Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Minor Updates
Zerxer
post Dec 9 2010, 01:17 AM
Post #61

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

I've updated the PC page so that you can select multiple Pokémon (from within the same box) when moving from box to box. Just click on one in a box, then click on more within the same box, then click on another box to move them to.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 26 2010, 01:57 AM
Post #62

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

As you might notice (if you're not currently embarked on an Exploration), the Deoxys one is active again as a Normal Exploration. Whenever the weather is Aurora, it will be embarkable. And since it's set as a Normal one, it won't count against your monthly special limit. Once the Aurora day is over, it will no longer be embarkable, but you'll have no time limit to complete it. Also, as stated in the Dex (if you already have one), Deoxys can form change on Aurora days.

--------------------
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 3 2011, 03:14 AM
Post #63

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Member No.: 1

Active Squad

For those of you in need of boxes above and beyond the basic 15 you can purchase, a separate upgrade, "Extra PC Box Plus" has been added, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jan 6 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #64

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

Friend Recorder has been tweaked so that entries can be added to it from a user but locked to an entirely different user (don't worry about this, just has to do with server-side stuff with what kind of entries we can create for people).

The first use for this is that now when someone adds you to their Pal Pad, it will say that they did in your Friend Recorder. Other things might be added but not sure yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 8 2011, 07:37 PM
Post #65

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Because of the various performance improvements I've made to the site over the past few days pertaining namely to how interactions and the Interactions tab are managed, we've been able to improve exp calculation time to once every other minute, as opposed to once every five minutes, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 16 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #66

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've added a new section to the Stats page for past contests and events, yup yup: http://gpxplus.net/stats#events

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jan 30 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #67

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've added in two new Misc. Items. While I won't spoil their uses, they're now available, and you're bound to encounter them through some means sooner or later, yup yup. hmm.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jan 31 2011, 03:30 AM
Post #68

Megalomaniac out for world domination
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3

Greatest Team Ever

A new normal Exploration has been released, and is here to stay. Upon completing it, you are able to choose from either the White Token or the Black Token. These items will raise Dream World grabs and once the DW is gone sometime shortly after NA release of BW (March 6th), they will be given a different function sometime afterwards.

You can only complete this Exploration once, and the choice you are making is purely an aesthetic one.

--------------------
Overtaken by Net & Zodi on that track!
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 1 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #69

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

I've made some slight updates to the Pokétch.

First: the check/uncheck hotkeys have been renamed to select/deselect. To use them now (since we no longer have the checkbox system), choose the party option you want and then use the hotkey to select all of them (equivalent to clicking on all of the selectable ones). Note that this doesn't work with certain ones such as moving and changing, since those require you to use the individual options drop-downs.

Second: animations for hatching/evolving/form changing. You'll no longer see the animations in a popup dialog, and you finally have animations back again when doing the action on more than one. The animations now play right inside of your party, where the Pokémon's image is already displayed. I've also added a "Skip Animations" button that appears below the party options drop-down in case you don't feel like waiting on them.

Last: the second update will also be copied over to individual Pokémon info pages (meaning the animations will play right where the image is currently displayed).

In the future I may also make some other tweaks to the Pokétch in regards to hotkeys, because of the new submit/cancel/all buttons and the tedious process of moving all your Pokémon to the PC when there's one or two that you still want to stay in your party (which is what was great about the old checkbox system).

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Feb 9 2011, 01:28 AM
Post #70

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

The notifications bar is now more useful. Whenever an action is made that doesn't cause your browser to completely reload the page (this is called an AJAX request; such as refreshing your party or applying an option to a Pokémon or even selecting a new tab in your Pokétch), the notifications bar will update.

This means if you're on your Pokétch and you have eggs ready to hatch, and you hatch them, the bar will update and no longer display the notification for eggs ready to hatch. It may also show you right away that you have daycare eggs. If you then release those or claim one, that daycare notification will disappear.

This compared to before where notifications only ever updated when you reloaded the page completely or opened a new tab.

Note that this includes almost every AJAX request made on the site. Adding a friend, removing a friend, everything done on your Pokétch, or even just being on the battles page will insure the notifications you're seeing are the latest ones.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Mar 4 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

A new Normal Exploration has been released. It is titled Beachside Treasure. This is meant to be a little tutorial of sorts on Explorations and some functions of the site, which is why it is free to be embarked on by anybody. You can only complete it once, and the reward for its completion is a Big Pearl. This Exploration is here to stay, so don't worry about it going away.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Mar 22 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #72

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

I've added in two new NPC trainers - a rather challenging one for those of you... looking for a challenge, I suppose, as well as an easier, low-level one, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Apr 7 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #73

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Added a PC page filter for Pokemon with Hold Items, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post May 20 2011, 03:24 AM
Post #74

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

When changing a Pokémon's sprite, the sprites you've already unlocked in your Dex will have a lighter-colored background.

The shop's "My Inventory" section has been updated to display your inventory in a more-clean way. Items are now hidden underneath their categories. Click the category name to expand the items you have. The category heading also displays how many total items you have inside it and the total selling value of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 20 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #75

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

Google's +1 button has been added to the top of the site. This isn't as bad as the Facebook Like button (since I know there were people who hated that it was added) since it has more of a point; it will help the site with search results through Google. If you +1 it, it will let your contacts know you recommend it when it shows up in a search result listing, and will in general help it publicly.

There's one catch, you need to have a Google Account (and sign into it) in order for the +1 to go through. Most people already have one though, whether it's for Google Docs, GMail, iGoogle, an Android phone, or even YouTube. If you don't have one and don't want one, don't worry about pressing the button. Otherwise, if you want to help the site at all, go ahead and +1 us!

The +1 is only for the main URL itself, gpxplus.net, so pressing it on different pages will just toggle yourself on/off the +1 of the site itself. It's not for the page you're on, just the main site, so only press it once.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 23 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #76

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

The Easter Egg Hunt app can now be removed from your Pokétch if you've hatched all of your eggs (or never found any to begin with).

To do so, go to it (http://gpxplus.net/poketch#easter) and click the link in the text directly under your hatched items.

It has no use anymore, and will be force-removed at some point in the future to regain some space in the Pokétch.

So if you haven't hatched all of your eggs yet for some reason, I suggest you do it as soon as possible!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jun 30 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #77

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

Today is the 4th anniversary of GPX's parent site, and where these forums are located, GTSPlus!

In honor of that, and Canada Day, today is a 3.4 multiplier.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Jul 3 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #78

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

My Favorites

Another multiplier today for Independence Day.

Hope everyone has a good 4th of July!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Commander Wymsy
post Jul 4 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #79

Group Icon

Greatest Team Ever

A couple of changes has been made to the Interaction requirements of two Normal Explorations. You now require 1500 Interactions (previously 6000) to embark on Incident in Yellow Forest. Mystery Creature of the Ruins has also been changed to require 6000 Interactions (previously 9500). You still need to meet the other two requirements of Achievements and Pokédex Entries to embark upon these Explorations, and those have not been changed. These are permanent changes and there are currently no plans to change the requirements of other Explorations at this time.

A thing to look for in the future will be a new Normal Exploration, which will be between Beachside Treasure and Incident in Yellow Forest in terms of difficulty and requirements. There are also plans to tidy up the Explorations Tab to better present the information.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Jul 10 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #80

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Active Squad

Added a new tab to the stats page for the weather, yup yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.