Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Servants - A Pokemon Gijinka RP, OOC&SU
flamefiends
post Jun 7 2014, 04:44 PM
Post #1

Flamefriends
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 200 466

My Dream Team~

The Story (click to show)

Rules (click to show)

Character Sheet (click to show)

My Characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by flamefiends: Jun 11 2014, 08:08 PM

--------------------
Wait, who's "Flame?" I see no "Flame" here, and I doubt there ever will be a "Flame," in plain sight or otherwise. Besides, you wouldn't call, sweet, precious Flare by any other name, would you?

You want to read my webcomic? (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Jun 8 2014, 01:02 AM
Post #2

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 628

Evil Army

Cool RP, I'll join.

Name: Alpha
Species: Lucario
Appearance:
Appearance (click to show)

Type of slave: Guard
Personality: Alpha has polite manners and he obeys his Master's orders. He rarely makes friends.
Background: He used to live on the mountains alone, but since Arrior wanted him as a guard, Alpha accepted it.
Other: He doesn't like fighting girls, but he does have a crush on Ashley
Are you human? I am a Time Lord.

Name: Ashley
Species: Mightyena
Appearance:

Type of slave: Sex slave
Personality: Since shes new, she's shy about the slave business, she may be afraid of her master but she always follow orders.
Other: She hates loud noises, she has a crush on Alpha
Are you human? I am a Time Lord.

Name: Thunder
Species: Luxray
Appearance:

Type of slave: Maid (I know he's a male.)
Personality: Even though he's a maid, he doesn't really mind the job, he is brave and strong.
Background: He also used to live on the Mountains with Alpha, but in a small house. When Arrior told Alpha and Thunder to be his slave, they both accepted it.
Other: He's a bit of a matchmaker, but he dislikes his master yelling at him.
Are you human? I am TIME LORD!

This post has been edited by DarkPikachu732: Jun 8 2014, 01:04 AM

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

DarkPikachu732> Metal Sonic

My Pokesona, made by Andreuzu.

Made by Mercutio!

Pokemon Arts (click to show)

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Rayquaza, one of my favorate pokemons in a banner, made by Quomimi

Groups I'm in. (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kayrinda
post Jun 8 2014, 02:24 AM
Post #3

The White Star-Wolf
Group Icon

Member No.: 184 437

Favorites

Name: Datoa
Species: Arcanine
Appearance:
Datoa (click to show)

Type of slave: Maid
Personality: Under her gentle and submissive core, Datoa is a fierce, fighty person, who cannot stand being a slave. She, however, knows the dangers of opposing her Master, so she remains quiet.
Background: Used to be a guard with Zerkha, but since they became good friends, it was seen as a threat and Datoa was sent away to be a Maid.
Other: Enjoys playing with fire.
Are you human? I. Am. A. TIMELORD.

Name: Zerkha
Species:Zoroark
Appearance:
Zerkha (click to show)

Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, Zerkha gains the trust from other quite quickly. He, however, might become quite fierce if his friends are endangered. Being a little introvert, Zerkha doesn't have that many friends. He still enjoys his time with those friends he has.
Background: Zerkha had been on the run for a long time before he was finally caught. It was very close that he would've been killed, but the Master came in time and took him 'under his wings' - which Zerkha thought immediately thought suspicious.
Other: Usually takes the night switch to guard.
Are you human. This. Is. Sparta! No, wait, I am a Timelord!

--------------------
-not a native English speaker
-Geek 4 life
-lunta-ja-salmiakkia.tumblr.com
-always ready to RP
-if my post is short I am in hurry/writing with phone, so please excuse me if this happens happy.gif
-I'll be without a computer until August, so I'll be replying with my.phone
+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Jun 8 2014, 09:11 AM
Post #4

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

Am I a sucker for these kinds of games? Well, am I?!
Yes. Yes, I am. awesome.gif

Name: Marcus Paladin, though prefers to be called Paladin.

Age: Somewhere in his mid twenties. His slavers couldn't cough his age out of him. It's assumed he's 25.

Species: Bisharp

Appearance:
Image (click to show)

Type of slave?: Guard

Personality: Though Marcus hates the cruelty that is given to him by his master, he was raised to be a loyal and just follower to any leader he was placed under. His rigorous training and tough armor allow him to withstand many blows under the guidance of Master Arrior. He refuses to open up to anyone, and finds himself enjoying the finer beauties in life, making him seem distant and unapproachable. Like every strong, silent character, though, Marcus has a soft spot for life in and of itself and enjoys spending time around the other slaves to puss the time. Despite his hardened shell, he'll defend his home front and companions with pride.

Background: Paladin was raised in a sort of warrior like society of his powers, attending a training academy developed by the elders of his people to train their young Pawniards to fight for their village. He was the top of his class and the best at swordplay, but was often seen as strange and outcast by his peers due to his silent but deadly nature. As he was finishing his training and preparing to spar with one of his classmates, their village was attacked by slavers.

He stood his ground for as long as he could, protecting the women and children until he, himself, was captured and chained to a cage. He was passed from owner to owner for a time, seen as a good guard dog and nothing more until he was placed in his recent master's care. He was beaten and scarred by the whip his master would bring upon him daily for keeping his mouth shut and refusing to speak. Despite this, he has always remained proud of his origins and misses his people.

Other: His katana, named Vengeance, lays at his side and her uses it sparingly.

Are you a human?: I am a time Lord. But I've always wanted to be an emotion Lord!

This post has been edited by SilverPuppy9: Jun 8 2014, 11:17 AM

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shining1Shay
post Jun 8 2014, 02:26 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 220 042

The Nova!

Name: Vincent
Species: Charizard
Appearance: Vincent
Type of slave: Chef
Personality: A laidback guy who doesn't mind getting yelled at. Vincent usually makes friends from giving people extra food that he made. He takes orders seriously and loves to make creative ideas on his cooking. He's really attach to his cooking ability.
Background: Vincent lives in a farm where his family works at a farm. He was the eldest of the 6 siblings and loves to take care of them. But his family was poor on money so Vincent sets on a new life as a Charmeleon. Vincent first met the small village where Magenta works at and befriended her quickly. He took a job as a newbie chef and yet already known for his skills. After a couple of years, Master Arrior offer the two youngsters to become his slaves. Vincent then accepted this because of the use of his skills and for Magenta's sake.
Other: Whenever Vincent has free time (Meaning no orders or ways to cook) he likes to go outside and smoke for a while. His nickname from Magenta was "Vinny".
Are you human? I AM TIMELORD! Who wants a cookie! cat.gif

Name: Magenta
Species: Chandelure
Appearance: The lovely Magenta
Type of slave: Maid
Personality: A stern, yet kind lady. Magenta is Vincent's best friend although she doesn't talk much about him. She's quiet but warms up with kindness to those she befriended with. Magenta loves her job and prefers to be independent and obedient to everyone than anything else.
Background: Magenta lived in a small village where she was an orphan when she was young. When Magenta was a child, she was taken in a cafe called, "Sweets N' Smores". She starts with sorting things and then serve people. Magenta then met a boy named Vincent, an ametar cook that makes food that Magenta never known. A few years later, Master Arrior had offer the two youngsters to become his slaves. Magenta accepts this since she always dreamed of living a better life, therefore she became a maid.
Other: She adore sweets and sugary drinks. Her nickname from Vincent was "Maggie".
Are you human? I AM TIMELORD! Who wants a cookie! cat.gif
+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Jun 8 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #6

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

All of you are accepted (and thank you, Shay, for having Vincent be a chef. Otherwise, we woulsn't have had much of a variety of types of slaves ^u^)

--------------------
Wait, who's "Flame?" I see no "Flame" here, and I doubt there ever will be a "Flame," in plain sight or otherwise. Besides, you wouldn't call, sweet, precious Flare by any other name, would you?

+Quote Post

SilverPuppy9
post Jun 15 2014, 11:15 AM
Post #7

There's a she-wolf in the closet. >_<
Group Icon

Member No.: 177 049

Nuzlocke Team #2

Gonna make a character to interact with Paladin. Cuz he might get bored.

Name: Sanji

Species: Taillow

Appearance:

Sanji (click to show)

Type of slave: Kitchen boy

Personality: Despite his size and lack of evolution, Sanji is a brave boy willing to go on adventures and get in trouble for the thrill of sneaking about or avoiding the master's harsh punishments. As such, it is always Paladin who seems to get him out of trouble. He loves teasing the master whenever he gets the chance, just to see what the master will do and how far he can push his buttons in order to get a rise out of him. To his fellow slaves, though, he is the life of the mansion and works hard in order to make everyone happy. His teasing if the master could be considered "taillow taunting."

Background: Sanji grew up by himself, never really knowing who his parents were our why they left, or even what they looked like. He could only remember the streets he wandered and the slums he lived in. He worked a lot of odd jobs here and there, his favorite being the assistant of a comedian at one point in time, but it got to the point where he couldn't make a living based on what he was getting from these jobs. He honestly ended up selling himself to the slave trade and, though they promised him money, he never received any for it.

Sanji was passed through many different master hands, his taunting making many of them angry and forcing them to sell him back. Every time he returned, he'd ask for the money he was owed. It came to pass that Arrior ended up buying him and sticking him in the kitchens, where he would never have to see him or hear from him. Lo and behold, Sanji would always find a way to annoy the master and make him angry. Arrior had considered selling him more than once, but Sanji's hard work keeps him stuck in the kitchens.

Other: Sanji's a bit practiced with stringed instruments and loves to pick up a fiddle and play a lively tune when the time calls for it. The master has him play for dinner guests for a little incentive.

Are you human?: I am, and shall always be, a time Lord!

--------------------
Quizzes (click to show)

Art Done For Me! (click to show)

Poker, anyone? *credit to Shads* (click to show)
+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Jun 15 2014, 04:53 PM
Post #8

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

Sounds fun. This should be interesting. Accepted happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Jun 15 2014, 11:19 PM
Post #9

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 628

Evil Army

Flamefiends, do you mind if I add another character?

Name: Rouge
Species: Honchkrow
Appearance:
Rouge (click to show)

Personality: Rouge seems to be a kind and honest Honchkrow, since shes got wings, she can fly.
Background: She used to fly in a forest, but when Arrior saw her flying skills and told her to be a guard, she had no choice but to accept it.
Other: Likes shiny things, she doesn't like being tricked, she guards the mansion at night.
Are you human? As always, I AM A TIME LORD!

This post has been edited by Metal Sonic: Jun 15 2014, 11:21 PM

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

DarkPikachu732> Metal Sonic

My Pokesona, made by Andreuzu.

Made by Mercutio!

Pokemon Arts (click to show)

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Rayquaza, one of my favorate pokemons in a banner, made by Quomimi

Groups I'm in. (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

flamefiends
post Jun 15 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #10

Flamefriends
Group Icon

My Dream Team~

I don't mind at all, though just "Flare" is fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:02 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.